The admission requirement for the programs we offer which are approved and regulated by the Texas Department of State Medical Service.
Individuals applying for these programs are required to:
- interview with an admissions counselor;
- be at least 17 years of age (applicants under the age of 18 require written permission from a parent or legal guardian in order to enroll, and a parent or legal guardian must sign the enrollment agreement); and
- present proof of secondary education (high school diploma or GED certificate) or
- Take an entry assessment evaluation.
- Show proof of evidence of Immunizations.
- Seasonal Flu Vaccine is required by the Clinical Facilities.